Style | Jaded London Mesh T-Shirt Dress



The grey and cold has finally started to ease off slightly lately which means I've been ditching the extra layers and showing (a little) more skin than usual. I've always been obsessed with mesh pieces and I've somehow managed to accumulate quite a collection. My favourite at the moment has to be this mesh shirt dress with embroidered detailing from Jaded London. It's technically an ASOS Tall exclusive but I've found this fits my 5'6" frame perfectly and sits above my knees.


You all know by now that I like to keep styling pretty simple so I wore the dress over an old slip from Miss Selfridge and paired with a denim jacket and Puma Suede Hearts. The Jaded London dress also works really well worn over a bralet and shorts so I think this will be one of my go-to pieces as the temperature (hopefully) heats up.

Mesh Dress - Jaded London via ASOS | Black Slip Dress - Miss Selfridge | Denim Jacket - ASOS | Shoes - Puma* | Necklace - Rock N Rose 


*sample - read my disclaimer here.

What have you been wearing lately?

Lesley x